The Environmental finance Water Risk conference will take place at the London Stock Exchange on Wednesday 5th April.
Water: Risk, Opportunity and Sustainability has been researched and developed for an international audience, which includes heads and directors from the investment sector (pension funds, SWFs, mutual funds etc), water utilities and governments, water engineering and technology providers, sustainability indices and rating agencies.
Situated in the heart of the City of London, the Water: Risk, Opportunity and Sustainability conference will cover the following themes:
- The importance of water to long-term business sustainability
- Water security, water stress measurement and business continuity in the future
- Methods and strategies for investing in water
- Water risks: The metrics that matter for global investors
- Water utilities & infrastructure – assessing funding requirements and financing approaches
- Water risks in the portfolio – an institutional investor perspective
- Climate bonds and building water resilience in developing countries
- Water reporting methodologies and the impact on corporate water stewardship
- Identifying and managing water risks beyond the fence line
With a geographical focus on corporates and financial institutions based in Europe, it will also appeal to organizations with operations worldwide.
Richard Mattison Chief Executive Officer of Trucost part of S&P Dow Jones Indices will be speaking at this event.
For more info or details on how to register please click here