The topics and themes for the RI Americas 2017 agenda are based around demonstrating sustainability risk and return implications for investors including…
- What the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) recommendations mean for corporate and investor reporting, and investment strategy.
- Outlook on investor-corporate voting for 2018 and the growing impact of investor engagement. How has the follow up to the 2017 proxy season panned out?
- How consultants are promoting ESG integration for asset allocation, manager selection and review.
- ESG integration into passive investing: why it’s essential, and how to do it.
- Thematic investing for future returns: water, energy efficiency, smart buildings and cities, green infrastructure.
- Green and sustainable bonds: what is holding back issuance?
- Measuring the impact of investment and how this links with the UN SDGs.
Lauren Smart – Managing Director and Head of Environmental Finance at Trucost, part of S&P Dow Jones Indices will be speaking at this event.
For more information or details on how to register please click here