Companies are also tapping into increased momentum for investment appraisals to evaluate on economic, environmental and social impact issues by pioneering new business measures that join up the environmental business case with the financial business case.
The event features insight from leaders across the commercial value chain:
- The Bank perspective: Lloyds Bank
- The Company perspective: Hammerson
- The Fund Manager perspective: Hermes Investment Management
- The Occupier perspective: CBRE Group
- The Regulator perspective: Bank of England
We’ll then break into a panel discussion facilitated by Trucost featuring further perspectives from Bridges Ventures and Land Securities.
Please register your interest via: email@example.com