Location: Bloomberg LP offices, 731 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
In Latin America, Mexican development bank Nafin has tapped the green bond market with a issuance of $500 million in a deal that was five-times oversubscribed – the transaction demonstrated that green bonds were an effective way to channel money into environmental projects in the region.
Green Bond Americas 2016 will cover trends and opportunities in this fast-growing market, with keynote presentations and panel discussions on topics such as:
- The evolution of the sustainability and social bond market
- How to understand and manage green bond risks
- The outlook for corporate green bonds
- Opportunities in bonds to finance green infrastructure
- The potential for green project bonds
- Latin America’s emerging green bond market
- The rise of green bond funds
- Innovative green bond products and future market outlook
Join the debate – this is a unique opportunity to discuss the drivers behind the green bond boom and how to ensure sustainable growth as the market matures.
Participation in this event is by invitation only. To request an invitation please email Tommaso.Dimitri@fieldgibsonmedia.com.